Products purchased with our 20 year warranty are manufactured differently using a premium powder coating to guarantee longer lasting quality. This warranty option protects material from checking, cracking, chalking resistance, color retention, gloss retention and adhesion for the first 20 years.
20 year warranty products require a 10 week lead time on orders and different pricing for premium powder coating.
Submitting a Warranty Application
- Make sure to download the applicable warranty form, either standard 15 years or the brand new 20 year.
- Ensure all information is completed on the applicable, downloadable form located above.
- Ensure the documentation is SIGNED by the person responsible for the warranty (in some cases this is the owner, in other cases this may be a contractor, sub-contractor or installer)
- Ensure the customer invoice is attached when submitting. This copy must include pricing and is strictly confidential, only kept on our records in case of a warranty claim. This way we are able to cover the total amount paid for the material.
- If you have any questions regarding warranties, please email email@example.com
Submitting a Warranty Claim
- Email any photos and information regarding your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and our Quality Control team will be happy to speak with you and come to a resolution.