Link & Lock™ Screens & Enclosures
The Link & Lock™ aluminum batten system complement any architectural design being non-combustible and weather resistant and also accepts matching Longboard end caps where needed to create a finished look.
The system is available in various dimensions and all woodgrain, solid color, naturally aged metal, and specialty finish options. These 2-piece battens can be installed in a variety of different ways and orientations to achieve beam, fin or louvre designs.
Naturally Aged Metals
Longboard® is Innovative Sustainable Quality Visually Stunning
Ease of Install
Our thorough and detailed installation guides offer simple to follow steps to increase efficiency and reduce time on the job site.
The sample images below are illustrative of some of the steps outlined in our documentation.
- ICC ESR 4183
- LADBS – Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety
- ASTM E136 – Behavior of Materials in a Vertical Tube Furnace
- CAN/ULC S114 (CANADA) – Non-Combustibility (weight loss)
- EN 13501 (UK/EU) – Combustibility Classification
- EN ISO 1716 (UK/EU) – Heat of combustion (calorific loss)
Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- ASTM E84 – Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- ASTM E2768 – Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- UL 723 (USA) – Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- CAN/ULC S102 (CANADA) – Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- ASTM E1477 – LRV (light reflectance value)
- LEED – Evaluates a building’s environmental performance
- EPD – Life-cycle environmental impact of products
All Longboard systems are available using our Longboard ECO™ line of sustainable aluminum materials. Longboard ECO™ products are made from minimum 50% recycled aluminum and possess verified life cycle impact assessment (LCIA) and product-specific environmental product declarations (EPD).
|Dimensions||12’||24’||End Caps (20/box)|
|Link & Lock Mounting Clip||48, bag||LLMC.N48|
|Dewalt® 1/2” Pilot Point Drill Bit||1||DRILLBT.05|
|24' Internal Stiffener||1||LLSTIFF.289|
|108' 3M® Double Sided Tape||1 roll||LLTAPE.1296|
|2" End Mount||20, box||2LLEM.2|
|4" End Mount||20, box||2LLEM.4|
|6" End Mount||20, box||2LLEM.6|
|8" End Mount||20, box||2LLEM.8|
Documents & Files
Speak with a trusted advisor
to discuss your project goals and design needs