Privacy Beams for Screens & Partitions
Longboard Privacy Beams can be used as stand-alone screening members and can be mechanically fastened to any building structure. Alternatively the beams can also be used within the Longboard Privacy Screen System which is available in a floating or an end-frame configuration to create screens and partitions. Privacy Beam profiles are available in 1″x5″ or 1″x3″ dimensions with thickenings in the side wall to accommodate mechanical fastening and come in a wide variety of wood grain, solid color, and specialty finish options. The beams are designed to accept matching Longboard end caps where needed to create a premium finished look.
The Longboard Privacy Screen System in an end-frame configuration is designed as a dual-sided application utilizing double posts as intermediate supports with single posts at corners and termination points. Spacing for the floating system is created with mounting brackets and spacer bars whereas the end-frame system utilizes spacer blocks.
New Woodgrain Finishes - Samples Available Now
*only available on interior products.
Naturally Aged Metals
Your screen, and our pictures do not accurately reflect aspects of our finishes – textures, shine, woodgrain hues, etc. Always order for a sample before purchase!
Lead times vary according to Finish and Square Footage (Sqft). Contact us to discuss your project goals and time lines.
Longboard® is Innovative Sustainable Quality Visually Stunning
Ease of Install
Our thorough and detailed installation guides offer simple to follow steps to increase efficiency and reduce time on the job site.
The sample images below are illustrative of some of the steps outlined in our documentation.
- ICC ESR 4183
- LADBS – Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety
- ASTM E136 – Behavior of Materials in a Vertical Tube Furnace
- CAN/ULC S114 (CANADA) – Non-Combustibility (weight loss)
- EN 13501 (UK/EU) – Combustibility Classification
- EN ISO 1716 (UK/EU) – Heat of combustion (calorific loss)
Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- ASTM E84 – Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- ASTM E2768 – Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- UL 723 (USA) – Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- CAN/ULC S102 (CANADA) – Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- ASTM E1477 – LRV (light reflectance value)
- LEED – Evaluates a building’s environmental performance
- EPD – Life-cycle environmental impact of products
All Longboard systems are available using our Longboard ECO™ line of sustainable aluminum materials. Longboard ECO™ products are made from minimum 50% recycled aluminum and possess verified life cycle impact assessment (LCIA) and product-specific environmental product declarations (EPD).
|Dimensions||Product||24’||End Caps (20/box)|
|1x3” & 1x5” Spacer Block||100, box||2X2SB.N100|
|1x3” & 1x5” Spacer Bar||1||1X2FB.145|
|1x3” Spacer Bar||100, box||1X2FB.1|
|1x5” Spacer Bar||100, box||1X2FB.3|
|3” Mounting Bracket||100, box||3PSMB.1|
|#10 Screws||100, box||PECS.N100|
Documents & Files
Speak with a trusted advisor
to discuss your project goals and design needs