Privacy beams are available in 1×5 or 1×3 size at 24ft length with thickenings in the side wall to hold mechanical fasteners and come in a wide variety of wood grain, solid colour, and specialty finish options. They are designed to accept matching Longboard end caps where needed to create a finished look.When used as a floating system, single posts are designed to be installed behind the beams anchoring the system to the structure providing a continuous look. The end frame system is designed as a dual-sided application utilizing double posts as intermediate supports with single posts at corners and termination points.
Naturally Aged Metals
Longboard® is Innovative Sustainable Quality Visually Stunning
Ease of Install
Our thorough and detailed installation guides offer simple to follow steps to increase efficiency and reduce time on the job site.
The sample images below are illustrative of some of the steps outlined in our documentation.
- ICC ESR 4183
- LADBS – Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety
- ASTM E136 – Behavior of Materials in a Vertical Tube Furnace
- CAN/ULC S114 (CANADA) – Non-Combustibility (weight loss)
- EN 13501 (UK/EU) – Combustibility Classification
- EN ISO 1716 (UK/EU) – Heat of combustion (calorific loss)
Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- ASTM E84 – Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- ASTM E2768 – Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- UL 723 (USA) – Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- CAN/ULC S102 (CANADA) – Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- ASTM E1477 – LRV (light reflectance value)
- LEED – Evaluates a building’s environmental performance
- EPD – Life-cycle environmental impact of products
All Longboard systems are available using our Longboard ECO™ line of sustainable aluminum materials. Longboard ECO™ products are made from minimum 50% recycled aluminum and possess verified life cycle impact assessment (LCIA) and product-specific environmental product declarations (EPD).
|Dimensions||Product||24’||End Caps (20/box)|
|1x3” & 1x5” Spacer Block||100, box||2X2SB.N100|
|1x3” & 1x5” Spacer Bar||1||1X2FB.145|
|1x3” Spacer Bar||100, box||1X2FB.1|
|1x5” Spacer Bar||100, box||1X2FB.3|
|3” Mounting Bracket||100, box||3PSMB.1|
|#10 Screws||100, box||PECS.N100|
Documents & Files
Speak with a trusted advisor
to discuss your project goals and design needs