Dauntless Suspended Ceilings
Our Dauntless system offers a unique open joint appearance while at the same time being incredibly easy to install and service. The clip and rail system we have developed makes install a snap.
Dauntless ceiling systems are built for adaptability and creative install. Design either a linear look using our Align documentation or Curve for geometric variations.
*only available on interior products.
Naturally Aged Metals
Longboard® is Innovative Sustainable Quality Visually Stunning
Ease of Install
Our thorough and detailed installation guides offer simple to follow steps to increase efficiency and reduce time on the job site.
The sample images below are illustrative of some of the steps outlined in our documentation.
Like all open cell ceiling systems, our Dauntless system allows for the use of acoustic batts for improved sound performance.
Explore the possibilities with the freedom to create a visually stunning space with a product that also serves a practical purpose.
- ICC ESR 4184
- LADBS – Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety
- ASTM E136 – Behavior of Materials in a Vertical Tube Furnace
- CAN/ULC S114 (CANADA) – Non-Combustibility (weight loss)
- EN 13501 (UK/EU) – Combustibility Classification
- EN ISO 1716 (UK/EU) – Heat of combustion (calorific loss)
Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- ASTM E84 – Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- ASTM E2768 – Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- UL 723 (USA) – Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- CAN/ULC S102 (CANADA) – Flame Spread & Smoke Development
- ASTM E1477 – LRV (light reflectance value)
- LEED – Evaluates a building’s environmental performance
- EPD – Life-cycle environmental impact of products
All Longboard systems are available using our Longboard ECO™ line of sustainable aluminum materials. Longboard ECO™ products are made from minimum 50% recycled aluminum and possess verified life cycle impact assessment (LCIA) and product-specific environmental product declarations (EPD).
|Dimensions||Product||24’||End Caps (20/box)|
|1-5/8” x 4”||Beam||2X4CB.289||2BEC.4|
|1-5/8” x 6”||Beam||2X6CB.289||2BEC.6|
Hanger Bracket Mounting System
|Side Rail||24' Carrier Rail||1||2CBSR.289|
|Beam Spline Connection Top||Accessory||1||BSCT.6|
|2” Hanger Bracket||Bracket||1||CBHB.2|
|4” Hanger Bracket||Bracket||1||CBHB.4|
|6” Hanger Bracket||Bracket||1||CBHB.6|
|8” Hanger Bracket||Bracket||1||CBHB.8|
|10” Hanger Bracket||Bracket||1||CBHB.10|
|12” Hanger Bracket||Bracket||1||CBHB.12|
Clip Mounting System
|Single Rail*||24' Carrier Rail||1||CBR.289|
|Double Rail*||24' Carrier Rail||1||CBDR.289|
|1-1/2” Single Hanger Clip||Clip||20, box||HCS.2|
|3” Hanger Clip||Clip||20, box||HC.3|
|Eye Bolt with T-Nuts||Attachment||20, box||CBEB.N20|
*Includes 7 Eye-Bolts with T-Nuts
Documents & Files
Speak with a trusted advisor
to discuss your project goals and design needs